help with adding images

Parliamo delle località sciistiche Italiane. Qui trovi i reportage delle nostre e delle tue uscite sugli sci, la descrizione delle migliori stazioni alpine e appenniniche. E ancora curiosità, aggiornamenti, novità e richieste di consigli.

Moderatori: Rob_Roy, El posta sempar lu

Rispondi
giampy_88
livello: virate

Re: help with adding images

Messaggio da giampy_88 » 19 ott 2009, 23:10

hello... :D first of all,you can add an image that must be less than 1 mb if i don't make a mistake.. you can find the way doing a click on your nickname that is written in blue.. and look on the left where there are the instructions for changing the avatar.. i hope of having been useful... :wink:

write soon... bye!!! :D

Kithoson
livello: virate

Messaggio da Kithoson » 20 ott 2009, 10:29

Hi Greyhounds, I see you managed to post the picture.......well done......is that suit confortable to ski??!

Welcome to the forum!

stephen587
livello: spazzaneve

Messaggio da stephen587 » 26 lug 2022, 08:35

There are various posts out there near this, I do believe taking there reference could experience made this spot or article really informative. That’s not me expression this information is poor quality. Simply I need to pronounce the fact that info provided here was unique, merely rebuild more near complete, supporting to former information will receive been actually good. The points you have touched listed below are really important, thus I’ll spot many of the information here to make this actually best for entirely the newbie’s here. Thank you this info. Actually helpful!Roofer Shepperton

Rispondi